Black Sea ClimAccelerator is a business school, as well as an accelerator for growth, a platform with access to investors and finally, a funding opportunity. If you have an innovative solution to perhaps the most talked about and worrying aspect of our world – climate change, then this accelerator is the fuel that can take your startup from idea to scaling, from prototype to investment opportunities.
The program will support 42 startups from Romania and Bulgaria, all in a complex curriculum which consists of: workshops on business modelling, marketing, sales, finance management, business consultancy and investment readiness, one-to-one mentoring sessions, pitching sessions, peer sharing, access to international events and finally, grants of 300K EUR.
The participation in the program is free and you can apply until the 15th of September. Each selected startup will take part in one of the 3 divided categories, depending on their startup development stage and growth needs: Early Stage, MVP or Growth.
Join the first edition of the program, developed by a consortium formed by Impact Hub Bucharest, The Climate Vertical from Romania and Innovation Starter from Bulgaria, with the support of EIT Climate-KIC.
Reasons to join
Connecting to investors and venture management
- Eco-innovative solutions for clean urban mobility
- Green and sustainable solutions for cities and buildings
- Waste management projects
- Intelligent agriculture for a cleaner climate
- New forms of transformation of systems and logistical food chains
- Nature education projects
- Circular economy development projects
- Solutions for carbon emissions
- Green technologies and services for economic activities
- Solutions to reduce the impact of manufacturing activities on the environment
- Technologies, new systems and solutions that promote sustainable consumption
- Solutions for clean, green and sustainable energy projects
- Green transport solutions
- Technologies or artificial intelligence solutions which have a positive impact on the environment
- Development of sustainable materials projects
The program targets 3 different startup categories, based on growth and their development stage
- Early Stage
Support activities are specially designed for each category, and startups can take part in just one of those categories.
- Until the 15th of September: open applications
- 22nd of September: Announcement of selected start-ups
- October – November: Support activities – Early Stage
- October – November: Support activities – MVP
- October – November: Support activities – Growth
- 9th of December: DEMO DAY
Impact Hub Bucharest
The Climate Vertical
Hai să ne cunoaștem
Locațiile Impact Hub Bucharest
Hai în vizită
Str. Tudor Arghezi, 8-10
Strada Gara Herăstrău nr 2,
Impact Hub Bucharest face parte din rețeaua globală Impact Hub cu prezențe fizice în peste 100 de locații de pe 5 continente și cu o comunitate de peste 16.000 de membri, conectați printr-o platformă online dedicată.