The Black Sea ClimAccelerator operates under a three-stage process. Companies that are selected to participate in Stage 2 (MVP Category) will receive investment from EIT Climate-KIC in the form of Climate-SAFE.
The Climate-SAFE has been designed as a founder-friendly, and efficient means for EIT Climate-KIC to invest in Europe’s most exciting Climate-tech companies. The Climate-SAFE is a simple agreement for future equity – a convertible investment.
The key terms of the Climate-SAFE are:
- €50,000 value
- 24 month long-stop date
- No valuation cap – we don’t want to limit the valuation of any future funding rounds!
- 20% discount rate
- No most-favoured nation clause
The Climate-SAFE is structured as a cash + services investment and grants access to the following package of support:
- Access to ClimAccelerator Stage 2 (including €20,000 funding)
- Carbon Impact Forecasting, Modelling and Validation
- Access to ClimateHIVE community
- Fundraising support & connections to Climate-KIC investor network
- Commercialisation Opportunities
- EU Policy & Affairs support
- A dedicated portfolio manager
If you have any questions about this please contact the EIT Climate-KIC Investment team on email@example.com.
Go back to the main Black Sea ClimAccelerator page
Hai să ne cunoaștem
Hai în vizită
Str. Tudor Arghezi, 8-10
Impact Hub Bucharest face parte din rețeaua globală Impact Hub cu prezențe fizice în peste 100 de locații de pe 5 continente și cu o comunitate de peste 16.000 de membri, conectați printr-o platformă online dedicată.