Apply for Hubcelerator and become a startup superhero!
For whom is it?
An overview of the Hubcelerator program
- Tune your business model using Business Model Canvas and other tools and instruments.
- Get real market insights and “the how to” from the 14 workshops with experts on Legal Set-up, Finance & Accounting, Funding, Customer Relationships, Marketing & Product Development, Sales, Technology, Social Media, Human Resources and Pitching
- 7 Program Meet-ups where you will find out about successful business stories, best practices and check your progress with peers and other entrepreneurs.
- Business Mentoring Sessions – one to one meetings with your assigned mentor
- Clear assignments on the validation process and key check points
- 1 Final Challenge: Pitch your idea in front of a board of experts & investors.
Workshops’ Overview - October 5th - December 4th 2015
- 5&6 Oct, 9.00-18.00 | Business Model Canvas – Design your Business Model with Vlad Craioveanu, Impact Hub Bucharest
- 8 Oct, 19.00-21.00 | Growing Business through Mentoring with Florentina Soare, CMI Certified Mentor
- 15 Oct, 18.00-21.00 | Getting from idea to being investor-ready with Ana Maria Andronic, Venture Connect & Biris-Goran
- 16 Oct, 9.00-18.00 | Marketing & Product Development Workshop with Andreea & Ștefan Teodorescu – Strategis RBC & SABMiller
- 21 Oct,18.00-21.00 | Finance: Accounting for Entrepreneurs with Diana Gavrilescu, Accounting Coach
- 24 Oct, 9.00-18.00 | MVP - Design your Prototype with Vlad Craioveanu, Impact Hub Bucharest
- 27 Oct, 18.00-21 | Legal Setup Workshop with Shirina Ștefănescu, LegalWay
- 28 Oct, 18.00-21.00 | Customer Relationship Workshop with Marius Tudosiei, Băcănia Veche
- 4 Nov, 18.00-21.00 | Sales Workshop with Valentin Pașa, Trend Consult
- 7 Nov, 9.00-18.00 | Strategic Planning with Vlad Craioveanu, Impact Hub Bucharest
- 10 Nov, 18.00-21.00 | Social Media Workshop with Daniel Matei, matei.biz & Impact Hub
- 11 Nov, 18.00-21.00 | Smart Solutions for Building Your MVP with Lucian Grămescu, Impact Hub Bucharest
- 18 Nov, 18.00-21.00 | Finance: Forecasting and Pricing, with Cristian Prajitura, NetConnect Internet
- 26 Nov, 9.00-18.00 | The Perfect Pitch with Anna Heijker
- 4 Dec, 9.00-18.00 | Open Pitch in Impact Festival
- 11 Dec, 9.00-18.00 | Meet the Investors & Final Pitch
By launching your products or services for sale while still in concept stage, you will get valuable information about how potential customers perceive your product and your pricing. You will also understand how they respond to your marketing channels of choice and get answers for many other questions you need to answer in order to build a new and sustainable business.
- 26 Oct, 14.00-19.00 | Crowdfunding Campaign Design with Irina Caraivan and Andrei Dumitrescu, We Are Here
- 29, 30 or 31 Oct | Choose your 1-hour Open Hours Session with the We Are Here team to get feedback on finalizing your campaign presentation and strategy
- 4 Nov | Campaign Launch – the clock will start ticking on all participant campaigns after the dedicated section of the We Are Here website will be published
- 7 Dec | Campaign Closing
As a partner, Amazon Web Services will provide all Hubcelerator startup superheroes 2 years of access to a package of cloud computing power tools, in value of 3000 USD.
The package will allow entrepreneurs to easily cover cloud computing needs web and mobile applications, data processing and warehousing, storage, archive, and many others. More information about what AWS can do for your business is available here.
Each company will also receive:
- Free access to the AWS Essentials 1 day web-based or instructor-led training (normally ~$600/course), AWS Technical Professional Accreditation course, plus 8 tokens for self-paced labs (normally ~$30/lab)
- 1 years of premium AWS Business Support
- Free access to 1:1 virtual office hours with AWS solutions architects
- Special offers from other companies that help startups, including Chef, Bitnami, Amazon Payments, SOASTA, Podio, CopperEgg and more.