Apply for Hubcelerator and become a startup superhero! DL: Sept 25th
Hubcelerator is the program developed by Impact Hub Bucharest and it is specially designed to facilitate impact-driven entrepreneurs to accelerate their business from the stage of idea formation or start-up initiative to a market validated business model. Most times superheroes are not born, but made, therefore expect a 10 weeks adventure that will give you all the tools and deliver a mindset of a start-up superhero!
For whom is it?
Hubcelerator is for all types of ventures, no matter the domain you activate in: non-profits, for-profits, and hybrid business models. We are searching for the most determined superheroes entrepreneurs to take the roller-coast of validating their business model and prototype during the Hubcelerator, in order to accelerate their idea or start-up. Your business model can be built by a protector, savior or warrior, but either way, the basic idea behind it is what matters the most.
The selection will be an ongoing process starting August 17th till September 25th. Fill in the form below, let us know who you are, what kind of superpowers you have, what kind of super startup you would like to build and we will contact you for a brief interview very soon. Do you have a team partner ready to take the start with you? Both of you can take part to the workshops, meetings, mentoring sessions and all the events happening inside Hubcelerator. Ready to apply? Find out how!
When you embark on your entrepreneurial journey you will need all the super powers up your sleeve to get you from the very early stages of your start-up to a validated prototype. This is why during the Hubcelerator program you will get in-depth insights on business modeling, innovation, validation and planning, seasoned with hands-on advices from experts in legal & accounting, marketing, sales, social media, human resources, funding and many more.
From program meet-ups, Impact Hub events, meeting investors and business mentors, all participants in Hubcelerator program will get in touch with dozens of peers, professionals and experts willing to share from their experience and know-how. The key ingredient is matching the right people; therefore, every participant will get the best suited business mentor taking into account the nature of his/her business and area of expertise.
Although the program lasts for 2 months, we offer you 5 full months of unlimited access to Impact Hub Bucharest! Located in the buzzing Unirii Square, it offers you a space with all the tools and trimmings needed to grow and develop your business. From using it as meeting point, working environment or simply connecting with over 200 members, you can make the most out of it.
Besides superpowers, all heroes have their own tools and cool gadgets. Using the right ones is critical when creating, testing and developing new business ideas, therefore we are working all the time in getting them for our participants. For this edition you will get the Business Model Generation Book, which is the most awesome ”gadget” an entrepreneur could have and you can consult it at any times, even after the program has ended.
An overview of the Hubcelerator program
- Tune your business model using Business Model Canvas and other tools and instruments.
- Get real market insights and “the how to” from the 15 workshops with experts on Legal Set-up, Finance & Accounting, Investment, Marketing & Product Development, Sales, Crowdfunding, Social Media, Storytelling and Pitching.
- 7 Program Meet-ups where you will find out about successful business stories, best practices and check your progress with peers and other entrepreneurs.
- 2 one-to-one consulting sessions for feedback on your marketing and financial plan
- Business Mentoring Sessions – one to one meetings with your assigned mentor
- Crowdfunding campaign to help you sell your ideas and products to the first customers
- Clear assignments on the validation process and key check points
- 1 Final Challenge: Pitch your idea in front of a board of experts & investors.
Workshops’ Overview - October 6th - December 15th 2016
- October 6th, 7th, 10th, 9.00 - 18.00 - Business Model Strategies - Understand, Innovate, SMART Prototyping, with Lucian Grămescu
- October 11th, 18.00 - 21.00 - Principles of Successful Crowdfunding with Irina Caraivan
- October 13th, 18.00 - 21.00 - Storytelling with Alex Glod
- October 20th, 18.00 - 21.00 - Pricing Strategies Strategies
- October 24th, 18.00 - 21.00- Social Media Strategies with Daniel Matei
- October 25th, 9.00 - 18.00 - Sales Strategies
- November 1st, 18.00 - 21.00 - Marketing Strategy
- November 8th, 18.00 - 21.00 - Accounting for Entrepreneurs
- November 10th, 18.00 - 21.00 - Legal Setup with Shirina Ștefănescu
- November 15th, 18.00 - 21.00 - Financial Forecasting with Ionut Costea
- November 25th - Business Model Day 4 - Strategic Planning with Lucian Grămescu
- December 7th, 18.00 - 21.00 - Asking for investment workshop with Sergiu Neguț
- December 9th, 9.00 - 18.00 - Presentation Skills & Pitch Preparation
- December 15th - Final Pitch Day