Hub Talks – Social Innovation in Europe
The recent event organized in Strasbourg called “Social Entrepreneurs, have your say!” gathered more then 1700 participants and created a lot of excitement around the topic of social entrepreneurship & innovation. Downscaling from a continental level to national level, we invited our esteemed guests to join us for a panel in which we will highlight best practices of state policies to support this domain in their respective country and what programs they are supporting at local level in order to develop this sector even further in Romania as well.
Our esteemed guests
- H.E. Tove Bruvik Westberg, The Ambassador of Norway in Romania
- H.E. Mr. Jean-Hubert LEBET, The Ambassador of Switzerland in Romania
- H.E. Mr. Matthijs van Bonzel, The Ambassador of The Netherlands in Romania
- Andrei Tarnea, Executive Director Aspen Institute Romania
- Ionuț Sibian, Executive Director – Civil Society Development Foundation
- What are some trends seen in the field of social innovation in Europe?
- Who are the most active players in this sector: private companies, NGOs or the state?
- How is the development of social innovation in Romania perceived?
- How Norway, Switzerland & The Netherlands support this domain in Romania (funds, know-how etc)?
- 18:30 – 19:00 – check-in & registration
- 19:00 – 20:30 – Panel talks
- 20:30 – 21:00 – Q&A
This event is open to everyone, but we ask that you kindly confirm and pay the fee prior to the event by using the form below.
The general fee is 50 RON. Impact Hub Bucharest members may access this event for free as part of their membership package. Find out here how you can become a member too.
Tutorial – Online Event Management with the ticketing solution amiandoBack to all Events