Impact opportunities and issues to be considered
A conversation with experts on the possible scenarios of 2013 and our opportunities for impactful action and reaction
Since it often happens that reality hurts and aspirins alone don’t make that go away, we at The HUB Bucharest decided to alter the very source of the pain. This time around, we put together our super-powers, thoughts and communities and we’re creating a space for conversations where lucid people with coherent perspectives support each other in generating actions that contribute to a healthier local reality.
The 5th edition of HUB Talks is aimed at giving us a larger perspective on our realities and supporting us in sailing the troubled waters of the year that lies ahead. Be it you are an entrepreneur, a leader of an NGO or social business, part of a corporation or an active freelancer, get your perspectives multiplied and peer into what the next year might bring and what are the impact opportunities in front of us.
- What are the main lessons of 2012?
- What will the “big decisions” of 2013 need to be, both locally and regionally?
- What are the needs for innovation in business, social and political domains?
- What can be a best case scenario for impact business and social innovation in 2013 and what are individual actions we can take in support?
- What relevant cross-sector collaboration opportunities can we foresee?
- How can 2013 be shaped by local actors to increase sustainability?
- What is the key role of a community such as The HUB in 2013?
- 19:00 – 21:00 – talks with the guests
- 21:00 – 21:30 – informal groups conversations
- 21:30 – closing of the evening
- Roxana Vitan – Romanian American Foundation – Linkedin profile
- Andrei Tarnea – Aspen Institute Romania – Linkedin profile
- Marian Popa – Linkedin profile
- Moderator: Lucian Mindruta Linkedin profile
Fees & Registration
This event is open for anyone but please confirm and pay before the event via the form below.
The general fee is 50 RON but HUB Bucharest members can access this event for free as part of their membership package. You too can get a HUB Connect membership package for only 15 eur + VAT/month and get unlimited access to Community events and a diverse community of change makers.
This page requires frame support. Please use a frame compatible browser to see the amiando ticket sales widget.
Try out the online event registration system from amiando.
Tutorial – Online Event Management with the ticketing solution from amiandoBack to all Events